Hey there fellow foodies & travelers, we are so glad you're here!
Over the 24 years we've known each other, we've had some pretty great ideas, like Lollipop Chicken IN Waffles. (See photo below) Or some really bad ideas like starting a Twitter called "Flat Luke" that we swore we would take to every Luke Bryan concert. (Also seen below).
But, one of our greatest ideas was throwing together this travel series to share with the world. We've watched each other travel to some pretty remarkable places and love to swap stories about our experiences. And now, we want to share them with you!
To get this thang started, here's a little bit of background about the two of us collectively:
- We grew up together, living only one house apart and often refer to each other as 'pseudo-siblings'
- We are total foodies & bond daily over Dunkin' Donuts coffee and their new menu items
- Kelsey's a cat mom & Holly's a dog mom. It really wasn't until Holly got Skippy & Kelsey got Peo that they both began to admire both cats and dogs alike.
- We both own GoPros & bring them on every adventure
Our goal of this series is to educate, advise, & give you tips on where to travel/ eat across the globe. But, most importantly, allow you to break out of your comfort zone & see this great big planet!
I’m a small town Maryland girl stuck in a town that’s not enough for me. My love of traveling all started in Australia and like any good love story, the rest is history. Most recently, I am a Returned Peace Corps volunteer (Botswana '14-'16) where I was able to pursue my passion for health education while also exploring Southern Africa. Most days you’ll find me pushing my feminist agenda, daydreaming about food and forcing my kitten to snuggle me. If I could be a professional beach bum, I would in a heartbeat. Ever since I expanded my diet to more than dino nuggets, mac n cheese and pb&j’s, I have enjoyed some disastrous, but mostly delicious cooking adventures and road-tripping to nomz.
A few fun facts about me:
- I have been to 2 of the 7 natural world wonders of the world
- I adopted my kitten in Botswana and loved her so much I brought her back to the states with me
- While in Mumbai, I attended Holi festival and it was hands down one of the best days ever
- I will forever have the same answer to "if you could meet one famous person who would it be?" JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE!
Hey guys! I'm just a coffee obsessed, dog mama who loves photographing trendy foods, my pup, Skippy, people and places I've traveled to. Most days you can find me at the dog park, hosting photography sessions and basically anywhere else that doesn't involve sitting down. My favorite places to venture are those with mountainous back drops, or ocean waves. My current food obsessions include chicken & waffles with tabasco syrup (don't judge it til ya try it), & Crème Brûlée on occasion.
A few fun facts about me:
- I love the beach, but HATE the feel of sand
- I am the oldest of five kids
- Fav Disney Movie: Lilo & Stitch
- Qdoba's queso gives me life